PRP for Hair Loss
Everyone desires to look charming. And hair is of quintessential importance in finishing your perfect look. You shouldn’t be worried if you’re facing hair loss because there are professionals who can make your dream of looking ravishing true. We, at CareLife Medical & Style, are the best service providers of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy for hair loss. If you are looking for PRP’s highest quality treatment for hair re-growth, you have reached the right place.
What Should You Know?
Hair loss is by and large referred to as alopecia and baldness. In this, there is a short-term or enduring loss of hair from the scalp and body. People who suffer, complain of losing clumps of hair on combing, hairstyling, and gentle tugging.
Causes of Hair Loss:
- Hereditary: Androgenic alopecia, male-pattern baldness, and female-pattern baldness are spawned because of genetics.
- Hormonal changes and medical conditions: Hormonal changes in pregnancy, PCOS, childbirth, menopause, and thyroid problems. And medical conditions like alopecia areata, infection by ringworm, and trichotillomania (hair-pulling disorder).
- Medication and Supplements: Hair loss is concomitant with medicines of cancer, arthritis, depression, heart problems, gout and high blood pressure.
- Nutrient Deficiencies: Diet which doesn’t have surplus Biotin, Vitamin E, Niacin, Selenium, and protein in it induces hair loss.
- Hairstyle and treatments: Over styling of hair and use of chemicals in hair treatments.
When is the Right Time to Visit Us for Therapy?
Don’t agnize on hair loss affliction, Visit us in Virginia if you’re shedding more than the average 50 to 100 hairs a day. And if you have the following signs or symptoms:
- Gradual thinning on top of head: This is the most common type of hair loss, affecting people as they age. The receding of the hairline is obvious in this scenario.
- Circular or patchy bald spots: Skin may become itchy and painful before the hair falls out.
- Sudden loosening of hair: A physical or emotional shock can generate such a hair loss.
What is Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy for Hair Loss?
Non-invasive surgery method in which surgeons are manoeuvred to utilize the client’s own platelets for injecting. These platelets have a plethora of growth factors which miraculously succour in re-growth of hair. Conventionally, this technique was used for rejuvenating scars, tendon tears and arthritis pain.
How PRP Therapy is Executed?
Our surgeons at CareLife Medical & Style administer PRP into your scalp with a small needle. Then growth factors of plasma aid in stimulating new hair follicles.
Reviews of Therapy:
The surgical centre is exalted to share that our clients reported remarkable hair growth after treatment. Their hair became thicker and fuller with no side effects.
Why visit us?
You can get rid of recurring acne by taking several sessions with Dr. Aziz as Laser Genesis results don’t come overnight. For more details, visit our clinic for availing amazing treatment packages or book an online appointment here.
How to Get An Appointment?
CareLife Medical & Style helps you live your life as you wish to, eradicating any physical changes that can be done without pain or any side effects. Click here to get swift access for online appointments.
How Much Time Does the Skin Take to Recover?
You will need multiple sessions of laser treatment for perfect results. However, the laser treatments at CareLife Medical & Style cause no after-effects and do not require any special recovery time or medications. You may be prescribed a sunscreen to go outside, but other than that, you are good to go out.
For booking yourself at CareLife Medical & Style for an instant laser treatment session, call us or book an online appointment or visit our contact webpage.